Gender Sensitization Cell
Gender Sensitization Cell:
- Objectives of the Cell
- 1. This cell ensures a conducive environment for the academic growth of the people belonging to the university.
- 2. This cell always tries to uphold the dignity of the institution by addressing the concerns (if any) brought into the notice related to equality in offering or receiving education inside the campus.
- 3. This cell will look after the related matters (if any) of depriving a student/staff or group of students on the basis of caste, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, different ability.
- 4. The Cell shall eliminate harassment of any individual in all forms by prohibiting it and by providing preventive and protective measures to facilitate its eradication and punishments for those who indulge in any form of discrimination or harassment.
- Gender Harassment Cell Members:
|Mrs. Richa Tripathi||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Bhagyashree Goswami||Memberemail@example.com|
|Ms. Pallavi Mishra||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Preeti Singh||Memberemail@example.com|
|Mr. Waseem Akhtar||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Gender Sensitization Cell (Minutes of the meeting held on 21.09.2022)